Best Tents for Camping with your Dog
Aug 12, 2019 Fun Dog Stuff
Camping is a great outdoor activity you can enjoy with your dog. But your pooch isn’t always the best sleeping partner – they can snore, twitch and roll in their sleep, or pass stinky gas. A great way to solve this is by getting your pooch their very own tent!
K9 Pop-Up Travel Dog Tent
The K9 Pop-up Tavel Dog Tent Pros:
- K9 Pop-up Travel Dog Tent is lightweight, making it conveniently portable.
- Comfortably fits small to medium-sized dogs.
- Its wraparound screen window allows your pup to take in the sights while offering plenty of ventilation.
- The tent also offers UV protection to prevent the suns harmful rays from burning short-haired dogs.
The K9 Pop-up Tavel Dog Tent Cons:
- Not fit for large dogs.
- There isn’t a lot of room for your pooch to walk around, mostly made for resting.
Superjare Camping Dog Bed
Superjare Camping Dog Bed Pros:
- Superjare Camping Dog Bed is designed to give Fido an elevated cot in case the ground is rocky, uneven or wet.
- Also, for senior dogs, the elevation helps relieve some pressure and tension they may be experiencing in their muscles.
- Fir for dogs up to 120 pounds.
- Is great for a beach trip or to pop up on a trip to the park.
Superjare Camping Dog Bed Cons:
- Isn’t completely enclosed.
Yolafe Portable Pet Tent
Yolafe Portable Pet Tent Pros:
- Yolafe Portable Pet Tents offer a sturdy frame and scratch-resistant fabric.
- Four-sided ventilation with an added water-resistant coat on top and is also detachable.
- Easy to quickly set up and break down.
Yolafe Portable Pet Tent Cons:
- Heavier than most other models.
Alcott Dog Tent
Alcott Dog Tent Pros:
- The Alcott Dog Tent’s windows can be opened or closed depending on the weather, temperature, or your dog’s preferences.
- Its ground stakes help anchor the tent to the ground and avoid it from being blown away
- The shelter also offers a waterproof base.
Alcott Dog Tent Cons:
- Not fit for large dogs.
- It’s peaked shape causes there to be less clearance on the sides.
Winterial Outdoor Pop-up Pet Tent
Winterial Outdoor Pop-Up Pet Tent Pros:
- Winterial Outdoor Pop-up Pet Tent is poll-free, creating an easy set-up and break-down process.
- It offers 2-inch pads for comfortable pooch sleeping.
- It has a full mesh screen, allowing plenty of airflow.
- It even offers ground anchors, so its lightweight design doesn’t cause it to fly away.
Winterial Outdoor Pop-Up Pet Tent Cons:
- It’s not ideal for rainy weather.
Camping will probably be more comfortable for everyone if your pup has their own tent. Happy Camping!